Download Next Level Timing Software
Support for windows and mac. Compatible with Orange Lap RC, I-LapRC, Trackmate and more! New devices are being added!
We are looking for Linux beta testers. Contact us if this of interest to you!
- Trackmate Iridium RC lap counter
- I-LapRC Race Timing System
- Orange Lap RC
- Easy Lap Serial Decoder
- Easy Lap USB Decoder (windows only)
- (In Beta) Robitronic
- (In Beta) Core Speedway lap counter
- Send us feedback to get other hardware supported
License and Terms
v1.5.0 Updates - February 28th 2019
- Added feature to allow setting race lap length
- Added feature to allow setting race start type staggered start
- Fixed bug with Robitronic decoders that caused them to not be able to start a race
- Added Core Speedway decoder support
v1.4.0 Updates - November 14th 2018
- Added feature hide timer for last few seconds of start countdown to prevent racers from peaking at the countdown timer
- Added feature to mark race participants as DNF if they did not complete a race and complete if the race mode is practice
- Added feature to detect when decoder is disconnected to error and stop the race
- Added feature to allow cancelling the race before the race has left staging
- Fixed bug with USB EasyLap decoders and USB Robitronic decoders that caused them not to be able to connect in some situations
- Fixed bug with EasyLap and Robitronic decoders that caused times to not be calculated correctly during the race
- Fixed bug where first lap included the time from the race start to the fist pass on the decoder
- Fixed race participant pace calculation to be based on based on racer elapsed time instead of racer lap time totals
- Fixed bug where race complete noises would occur when the race had been already completed manually
v1.3.4 Updates - October 24th 2018
- Fixed a bug that occurred when assigning a race participant to a racer that caused the application to crash
v1.3.2 Updates - September 9th 2018
- Added support for the EasyLap Serial Device for windows and mac machines
- Added support for the EasyLap USB Device for windows machines
- Added support to print race results after a race is complete
- Added ability to assign racers transponders recently detected transponders
- Added ability to assign racers transponders manually
- Added sound settings on race screen to control voice and sound properties
- Enhanced lap view when looking at the full lap view
- Fixed bug when assigning racers within a race that caused the dialog to close when the racer changed positions
- Fixed bug where only the first comm port device would be selected when auto searching even after failure
- Improved performance by splitting the rendering and api processes
- Improved analytics collection (If you share your analytics thank you!)
v1.3.0 Updates - June 25th 2018
- You can now create and assign a racer without leaving the race to create the racer.
- New dashboard page with the most used features right up front.
- Timing hardware is now auto detected and if found auto connects.
- You may now export data after a race has been complete.
- After a race has been completed you may now repeat a race with the click of a button.
- Significant updates to the design. Huge shout out to Michael Kramer.
- Mac client now available.
- Most sounds have been removed from races to keep racers focused on completing laps. They have not been removed from practice.
- Navigation now follows you as you scroll.
- Analytics added to monitor application crashes to make fixing bugs easier.