Track Layouts Release - July 27 2021
- Track layouts! You can now add track layouts and upload an image for those tracks.
- Associate track layouts to races. Races are synced online with track layout information.
- Faster data sync. We reduced the time it takes for data to sync so racers can access it quicker. Down from five minutes to just one minute.
New Race Statistics
We added a bunch of statistics for racers enjoy.
- Longest streak, how laps can you make it before you break your streak?
- Average, what is the average of all your lap times for the entire race?
- 3 fastest laps, did you get lucky or are you consistently fast?
- Leader, how far behind are you from the leader?
- Interval, how close are you to catching up to the person in front of you?
- Total streak laps, how many streak laps did you get during the race?
Improved Race Setup
Our goal is to get you racing as fast as possible. We hope these improvements help with that!
- Quick start now uses settings from your last race.
- Race setup memory. The settings from your last race will be used when setting up a new race.
- One screen race setup. We made it easy to select and add race formats and track layouts right on the race setup screen.
- Streak laps were simplified and moved into race formats to allow for easy race configuration.
- Improved button readability. Enhanced contrast of colors used for text and background.
- Redesigned race formats screen to show streak settings.
- Improved forms by making field size more appropriate for field data.
- Improved race participant laps layout on different screen sizes.
- Added icon legend to race screen to help racers and directors learn what the icons mean.
- Modals now close when you click outside of them.
- Improved dashboard by adding a setup member button (even after you add your second member).
- Updated navigation icons.
- Longstanding Bug Fixed! Opening the race participant menu during a race would often close. The menu was replaced with different functionality.
- Added access denied dialog to community switcher when user has insufficient permissions to direct a community.
- Fixed issue where login would display during initial authentication check.
- Stopped side menu from toggling during form submissions when using enter to submit them.
- Added minimum window size to fix issue on mac where window would collapse into nothing.
- Various other minor fixes.