Download Next Level Timing Software
Support for windows and mac. Compatible with Orange Lap RC, I-LapRC, and Trackmate timing systems and more devices are being added!
- Trackmate Iridium RC lap counter
- I-LapRC Race Timing System
- Orange Lap RC
- Easy Lap Serial Decoder
- Easy Lap USB Decoder (windows only)
- Send us feedback to get other hardware supported
License and Terms
- Added support for the EasyLap Serial Device for windows and mac machines
- Added support for the EasyLap USB Device for windows machines
- Added support to print race results after a race is complete
- Added ability to assign racers transponders recently detected transponders
- Added ability to assign racers transponders manually
- Added sound settings on race screen to control voice and sound properties
- Enhanced lap view when looking at the full lap view
- Fixed bug when assigning racers within a race that caused the dialog to close when the racer changed positions
- Fixed bug where only the first comm port device would be selected when auto searching even after failure
- Improved performance by splitting the rendering and api processes
- Improved analytics collection (If you share your analytics thank you!)
- You can now create and assign a racer without leaving the race to create the racer.
- New dashboard page with the most used features right up front.
- Timing hardware is now auto detected and if found auto connects.
- You may now export data after a race has been complete.
- After a race has been completed you may now repeat a race with the click of a button.
- Significant updates to the design. Huge shout out to Michael Kramer.
- Mac client now available.
- Most sounds have been removed from races to keep racers focused on completing laps. They have not been removed from practice.
- Navigation now follows you as you scroll.
- Analytics added to monitor application crashes to make fixing bugs easier.